Welcome to Ministache!
This is an extremely mini Moustache application used to test my clj-webdriver project. I've tried using other websites, but I'd rather not have an external dependency and no one site I've found sports all of the form elements needed for testing.The pages (in order of creation) are:
|File's Name||Purpose of "File"|
|welcome.html (row 1, cell 1)||Introduction, test generic HTML elements (row 1, cell 2)|
|form.html (row 2, cell 1)||Test HTML form elements (row 2, cell 2)|
|clojure.html (row 3, cell 1)||Test window handling (row 3, cell 2)|
By the way, Clojure is amazing! for the following reasons:
- It's fun (really fun)
- It's a Lisp
- It's simple (thanks Lisp, see Stuart for more details)
- It's hosted on the JVM and has excellent interop
- It encourages a functional style of programming
- It has reference data types with easy-to-use, built-in concurrency semantics
- It has a Sequence API that allows you to work with collections at a higher level of abstraction
- It encourages tactical use of laziness in evaluation
- There's a bunch of smart folk working on it.
Enjoy! See the links below.